School B is a small, under-enrolled school just outside a major metropolitan area. The school was on the brink of closing and engaged us to assist with enrollment feasibility questions as well as marketing strategy. They felt that the only option for sustainability was to broaden their service area and asked us to learn about several geographic areas as well as their own.
We performed a variety of research, including an audit of current strategic enrollment management strategy and practice.
- Geographic mapping of current families
- Competitive landscape analysis, including pricing and positioning of competitors
- Campus visit with focus groups including parents, students, faculty and staff.
- Demographic projection snapshot of current service area
- Psychographic current snapshot of current service area
- Demographic projection snapshot of potential service area
- Psychographic current snapshot of potential service area
- Current parent survey (web based and by phone)
- Close review of all strategic enrollment management procedures and materials