School A is a well-known K-12 school with a very successful signature program located in a mid-sized city. The school was considering adding a boarding component to their high school program. The campus was large enough but would require new or remodeled buildings. They engaged us to research ten metro areas within a five-hour drive of the campus for feasibility of adding a boarding program.
We provided qualitative and quantitative research in order to flesh out the possibilities for this school.
- Geographic mapping of current families
- Competitive landscape analysis, including pricing and positioning of competitors in all ten metro areas.
- Campus visit with focus groups including parents, students, faculty and staff.
- Demographic projection snapshot of current service area
- Psychographic current snapshot of current service area
- Demographic projection snapshot of all ten potential service areas
- Psychographic current snapshot of potential service areas for day students
- Current parent survey (web-based and by phone)
- Phone interviews with educational consultants
- Attrition survey (web-based and by phone)
- Close review of all strategic enrollment management procedures and materials